Home » » Smoking Hot Miss Costa Rica Nancy Montero Bikini Pictures

Smoking Hot Miss Costa Rica Nancy Montero Bikini Pictures


Nancy Montero SoHo 1
I’m really speachless when I look to Nancy Montero’s body and I don’t think I can come up with something great to write about her. She’s a model from what I found out, from Costa Rica, and… she is a constestant or maybe even the winner of Miss Costa Rica 2010.
Don’t know how that turned out, I only know she would get my vote for any contest.
Her rollercoaster body makes me wanna move to Costa Rica and take her out for a dinner and do naughty things with her and that’s probably what you guys would like to do too. The Costa Rican mens magazine called SoHo featured Nancy Montero in their July 2010 Issue in a photoshoot that will induce dooling in  seconds!
Nancy and her groovy little body are on display and I really hope we’re going to see more of her in the future because this peach is a treat for our eyes. I think she’s pretty young and with her exotic look I hope she wants to impress us all and rock the whole world!





Powered by Blogger.